Author Question: Amy can study for an hour or spend that hour sleeping or going out for dinner. If she decides to ... (Read 80 times)

sdfghj

Amy can study for an hour or spend that hour sleeping or going out for dinner. If she decides to study for the hour, the opportunity cost of the hour spent studying is

A) sleeping or going out for dinner, whichever she would have preferred the most.
  B) definitely going to slee

Question 2

A money flow in the circular flow diagram is

i. the government's collection of taxes.
  ii. Chevrolet's production of SUVs.
  iii. Nike's payment of wages to its workers.
  A) i only B) ii only C) i, ii and iii D) ii and iii E) i and iii

peter

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

E

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

Did you know?

According to research, pregnant women tend to eat more if carrying a baby boy. Male fetuses may secrete a chemical that stimulates their mothers to step up her energy intake.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library