Author Question: In an open economy including the government, planned expenditures equals A) C + I + G + X + M. B) ... (Read 17 times)

mia

In an open economy including the government, planned expenditures equals

A) C + I + G + X + M. B) C + I + G. C) C + I + G - X + M. D) C + I + G + X - M.

Question 2

According to the Application, one reason for the increase in Chinese demand for pecans was

A) the expectation of higher future prices.
  B) a decrease in income.
  C) an increase in the price of walnuts, a substitute good.
  D) an increase in consumer preferences.

vickybb89

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library