This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is consistent with the circular flow of income? I. Goods and services flow ... (Read 90 times)

luvbio

Which of the following is consistent with the circular flow of income?
  I. Goods and services flow in one direction.
  II. Payments and incomes flow in one direction.
  III. Sellers receive less than what buyers spend.

A) I only B) II only C) III only D) Both I and II

Question 2

Which of the following statements is FALSE?

A) Total income is always greater than total output.
  B) In the circular flow model, households sell factor services to businesses in return for factor payments.
  C) Businesses sell goods and services to households who use their income to pay for them.
  D) The value of total income is equal in value to total output because profit is a cost of production.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aloop

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

luvbio

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bigsis44

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library