This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The rate of unemployment is found by A) dividing the number unemployed by the number of people in ... (Read 89 times)

jasdeep_brar

The rate of unemployment is found by

A) dividing the number unemployed by the number of people in the labor force.
  B) dividing the number employed by the number of people in the labor force.
  C) dividing the number unemployed by the number employed.
  D) dividing the number employed by the number unemployed.

Question 2

The labor force includes individuals who are:
  I. Employed
  II. Unemployed
  III. Discouraged workers

A) Both I and III B) I only C) Both I and II D) All I, II and III

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kilada

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

There are more sensory neurons in the tongue than in any other part of the body.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library