This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: No government that receives foreign aid sells products to its people. a. True b. False Indicate ... (Read 27 times)

tsand2

No government that receives foreign aid sells products to its people.
 a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Negative externalities are costs incurred by: i. buyers ii. sellers iii. someone other than buyers or sellers
 a. (i) only
 b. (ii) only
 c. (iii) only
 d. both (i) and (ii)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

wilsonbho

Answer to Question 1

False

Answer to Question 2

c

tsand2

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Gracias!

bassamabas

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library