Author Question: For this question, ignore tax considerations of each of the following. Assume that consumption ... (Read 130 times)

jasdeep_brar

For this question, ignore tax considerations of each of the following. Assume that consumption decisions are made according to the permanent income theory. Which of the following would lead to the smallest increase in current consumption?

A) winning 10,000 in the lottery
  B) inheriting 10,000 from a relative
  C) obtaining 10,000 by winning a lawsuit
  D) getting a one-time 10,000 bonus from your employer
  E) all of the above

Question 2

Based on our understanding of the IS-LM model that takes into account dynamics, we know that an increase in the money supply will cause

A) an immediate increase in i and no initial change in Y.
  B) an immediate decrease in i and no initial change in Y.
  C) a gradual decrease in i and gradual increase in Y.
  D) none of the above

randomguy133

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library