Author Question: The length of time over which a bond promises to make payments to the holder is called which of the ... (Read 32 times)

RODY.ELKHALIL

The length of time over which a bond promises to make payments to the holder is called which of the following?

A) the term structure of interest rates
  B) the face value
  C) the yield to maturity
  D) the holding period
  E) none of the above

Question 2

We would expect which of the following to occur when the central bank pursues contractionary monetary policy?

A) an increase in bond prices and an increase in the interest rate (i)
  B) a reduction in bond prices and an increase in i
  C) an increase in bond prices and a reduction in i
  D) a reduction in bond prices and a reduction in i
  E) none of the above

blakcmamba

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library