This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The tendency to deviate from sound long-run plans in the short-run is known as ________. A) the ... (Read 17 times)

audie

The tendency to deviate from sound long-run plans in the short-run is known as ________.

A) the failure of adaptive expectations
  B) the failure of rational expectations
  C) the time inconsistency problem
  D) the NIMBY, or not in my backyard problem

Question 2

Why did banks increase their holdings of excess reserves during the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kaykay69

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

Given the historically high level of uncertainty in the financial system, many banks wanted to increase their liquidity. Also, the Fed started to pay interest on excess reserves.

audie

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Gracias!

Missbam101

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library