This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nominal interest rate on a loan with an annual inflation rate of and a real interest rate i is ... (Read 98 times)

Frost2351

The nominal interest rate on a loan with an annual inflation rate of  and a real interest rate i is represented as:
 a. i+i
  b. i+i
  c. i+i
  d. i+-i

Question 2

If price is cut and demand is elastic, total revenue will rise because
 A) the change in quantity demanded is greater than the percent change in price.
  B) the percent change in quantity demanded is greater than the change in price.
  C) the percent change in quantity demanded is greater than the percent change in price.
  D) customers can't find substitutes.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bpool94

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

Frost2351

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Gracias!

Zebsrer

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library