This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Although U.S. Steel is integrated into iron ore mining, it currently does not own any of the mines ... (Read 40 times)

clippers!

Although U.S. Steel is integrated into iron ore mining, it currently does not own any of the mines that supply its coking coal because:
 a. the company has a high requirement of coking coal which cannot be supplied by a single mine.
  b. the coal prices are highly unpredictable and volatile.
  c. there are a limited number of coal suppliers.
  d. futures and options markets are available for coal.

Question 2

A prisoner's dilemma exists when
 A) all parties are as well off as possible.
  B) all parties are worse off than would be the case if the parties could agree to another set of behaviors.
  C) all but one party is worse off.
  D) there are no benefits at all from any strategy.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cloudre37

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

clippers!

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Gracias!

vickybb89

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

Did you know?

No drugs are available to relieve parathyroid disease. Parathyroid disease is caused by a parathyroid tumor, and it needs to be removed by surgery.

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library