This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements would come from someone classified as unemployed? a. I'm not ... (Read 23 times)

javeds

Which of the following statements would come from someone classified as unemployed?
 a. I'm not working because I'm going to Jamaica with my buddy.
  b. I haven't had a job in a year, and I stopped looking for a job nine months ago.
  c. I'm a full-time student at the University of Illinois who doesn't have time to work.
  d. I can't stand my current job as a telemarketer. I used to be a nuclear engineer.
  e. I'm not working. I had three interviews this week, and I'm trying to find a job.

Question 2

Changes in government spending and/or taxes as the result of legislation is called:
 a. open market operations of the Federal Reserve.
  b. discretionary fiscal policy.
  c. balanced budget operations.
  d. discretionary monetary policy.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

vickyvicksss

Answer to Question 1

e

Answer to Question 2

b

javeds

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Gracias!

fatboyy09

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library