This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Suppose Ferd truthfully tells the car dealer the maximum amount he's willing to pay for a Ford ... (Read 23 times)

saliriagwu

Suppose Ferd truthfully tells the car dealer the maximum amount he's willing to pay for a Ford Mustang: 20,000 . The dealer says, You're in luck; we have one on the lot for 20,000. Which of the following statements is true?
 a. Ferd will not buy the car.
  b. The car is not worth 20,000.
  c. Ferd gets 20,000 in consumer surplus.
  d. Ferd gets no consumer surplus.
  e. The dealer earns 20,000 in consumer surplus.

Question 2

Suppose I am willing to pay 300 for a pair of Rollerblades and I purchase them on sale for 200 . My consumer surplus is
 a. 300
  b. 3/2
  c. 100
  d. 200
  e. 0

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sierramartinez

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

saliriagwu

Reply 2 on: Jul 1, 2018
:D TYSM

steff9894

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library