This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If the Y-intercept of a linear function increases while the slope remains unchanged a. the graph ... (Read 37 times)

jon_i

If the Y-intercept of a linear function increases while the slope remains unchanged
 a. the graph must shift down in a parallel way.
  b. the graph must rotate to the left about the X intercept.
  c. the graph must shift up in a parallel.
  d. the graph remains unchanged.

Question 2

An example of organizational architecture based on customer type is when divisions are defined as
 a. R&D, Engineering, Production, Marketing, Sales
  b. Component 1 Plant, Component 2 Plant, Component 3 Plant, Final Assembly
  c. Store 1, Store 2, Store 3, Region A, Region B, Sales Division
  d. Business Customers, Educational Customers, Household Customers

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

vkodali

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 1, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

blakcmamba

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library