Author Question: The presence of a learning curve may induce a decision maker in a startup firm to choose A) low ... (Read 9 times)

audie

The presence of a learning curve may induce a decision maker in a startup firm to choose

A) low levels of output to exploit economies of scale.
  B) high levels of output to exploit economies of scale.
  C) low levels of output to shift the average cost curve down over time.
  D) high levels of output to shift the average cost curve down over time.
  E) to produce more than one output.

Question 2

Consider the following statements when answering this question;

I. The variance of the returns of an investor's portfolio can be reduced by selling assets from the portfolio, and investing the proceeds in other assets where returns are positively correlated with the portfolio's remaining assets.
  II. The value of complete information is always positive.
  A) I and II are true.
  B) I is true, and II is false.
  C) I is false, and II is true.
  D) I and II are false.

nhea

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D