This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Season ticket holders for the St. Louis Rams received a surprise when they read the applications ... (Read 28 times)

jon_i

Season ticket holders for the St. Louis Rams received a surprise when they read the applications forms to renew their season tickets. In order to get their season ticket to the Rams' home games, they also had to buy tickets to the preseason games.

Many season ticket holders grumbled about this practice as an underhanded way for the St. Louis Rams to get more money from its season ticket holders. This practice is an example of: A) peak-load pricing.
  B) intertemporal price discrimination.
  C) two-part tariff.
  D) bundling.
  E) Both A and B are correct.

Question 2

Refer to Figure 9.5. If the government establishes a price floor of 2.50 and farmers grow only the amount of berries that will be sold, producer surplus will

A) fall by 50.
  B) fall by 100.
  C) remain the same.
  D) rise by 50.
  E) rise by 100.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

SeanoH09

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 1, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

nothere

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library