Author Question: Which of the following would cause a shift to the right of the supply curve for gasoline? I. A ... (Read 69 times)

nautica902

Which of the following would cause a shift to the right of the supply curve for gasoline?

I. A large increase in the price of public transportation.
  II. A large decrease in the price of automobiles.
  III. A large reduction in the costs of producing gasoline.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) III only
  D) II and III only

Question 2

McDonald's restaurant located near the high school offered a Tuesday special for high school students. If high school students showed their student ID cards, they would be given 50 cents off any medium combination meal.

This practice is an example of: A) collusion.
  B) price discrimination.
  C) two-part tariff.
  D) bundling.
  E) tying.

flexer1n1

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B