Author Question: __________ is the established and customary way of doing things in society that keeps minority ... (Read 33 times)

armygirl

__________ is the established and customary way of doing things in society that keeps minority members in a disadvantaged position.

a. Covert discrimination c. Normative discrimination
  b. Corporate discrimination d. Institutionalized discrimination

Question 2

Jerome admits that whenever someone would break out the inevitable black joke,' I would be angered, but I didn't want to jeopardize my own social standing by speaking up.. Jerome's behavior and conflicting attitude represents that of a(n)

a. nonprejudiced nondiscriminator. c. prejudiced nondiscriminator.
  b. nonprejudiced discriminator. d. prejudiced discriminator.

wergv

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library