This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which term refers to the social, psychological, and cultural attributes of men and women? a. sex ... (Read 25 times)

penza

Which term refers to the social, psychological, and cultural attributes of men and women?

a. sex
  b. gender
  c. androgyny
  d. socialization
  e. culture

Question 2

Shawn states I'm dropping out of high school because I'm just not a good test taker. Both of my parents dropped out of high schoolmy family just isn't cut out for school.. This statement speaks to the process known as

a. white flight.
  b. social positioning.
  c. social reproduction.
  d. no child left behind.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Cheesycrackers

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

c

penza

Reply 2 on: Jul 1, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

aliotak

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library