This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: ______________ theorizes that in order to create an impression, people play roles and their ... (Read 9 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

______________ theorizes that in order to create an impression, people play roles and their performance is judged by others who are alert to any slips that might reveal the actor's true character.

a. Nonverbal communication
  b. Ethnomethodology
  c. Dramaturgy
  d. Cooperation
  e. Character exchange

Question 2

means to use computers to increase workers' speed or to keep an eye on their job performance.

a. Trained incapacity
  b. Automate
  c. Informate
  d. Professionalization

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

beccamahon

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

b

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 1, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

cam1229

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Today, nearly 8 out of 10 pregnant women living with HIV (about 1.1 million), receive antiretrovirals.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library