Author Question: Nurture is the term social scientists use for describing the biologically inherited patterns of ... (Read 25 times)

pane00

Nurture is the term social scientists use for describing the biologically inherited patterns of complex behavior.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Phrases like I psyched myself up, I tried hard not to feel disappointed, and I let myself feel sad get at the effort involved in

a. emotion work.
  b. alienation.
  c. rationalization.
  d. internalization.

sultana.d

Answer to Question 1

F

Answer to Question 2

a

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

Did you know?

Nearly 31 million adults in America have a total cholesterol level that is more than 240 mg per dL.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library