Author Question: Cally is taking her psychology final exam. She is concerned that the students sitting around her can ... (Read 78 times)

Frost2351

Cally is taking her psychology final exam. She is concerned that the students sitting around her can cheat by hearing her thoughts. Everything I think is available for everyone to hear, she explains. Cally is most likely describing ____, which is a symptom of ____.

a. thought insertion; schizophrenia
  b. thought insertion; bipolar disorder
  c. thought broadcasting; schizophrenia
  d. thought broadcasting; bipolar disorder

Question 2

You are on an airplane. You turn to the person sitting on your left and ask Do you fly often? The person replies, I'm not rot lot in the beat seat neat, but prominent dominant to my brain drain pain. I see, you politely respond, easing into the vacant seat on your right. Your new friend has demonstrated ____.

a. delusions
  b. loose associations
  c. neologisms
  d. thought insertion

zogaridan

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER:
c

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER:
b