Author Question: The most acceptable motive for a woman to work is a. because I have to. b. so I can have equal ... (Read 26 times)

urbanoutfitters

The most acceptable motive for a woman to work is

a. because I have to.
  b. so I can have equal power to a man's.
  c. because work uses my education.
  d. because I would go bananas at home all day.

Question 2

In the United States, acting crowds or riots of African Americans during the Civil Rights Movement often emerged from:

a. a causal crowd
  b. a conventional crowd
  c. without a prior type of crowd
  d. a convergent norm

fauacakatahaias

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

a. a causal crowd

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

Nearly 31 million adults in America have a total cholesterol level that is more than 240 mg per dL.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library