This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Why do Gesellschaft societies emphasize formal education and career ladders so much more than the ... (Read 29 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Why do Gesellschaft societies emphasize formal education and career ladders so much more than the Gemeinschaft societies?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

What geographic similarities are there among the fastest growing cities in the United States?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mbcrismon

Answer to Question 1

The division of labor is more fluid and requires a greater specialization of a single skill rather than being competent in many skills. People in the Gesellschaft community are also more future oriented.

Answer to Question 2

Five of the ten fastest-growing cities are located in the West and five in the South.

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Kedrick2014

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library