This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When comparing people in rural areas to their counterparts in urban areas, those who live in rural ... (Read 110 times)

jon_i

When comparing people in rural areas to their counterparts in urban areas, those who live in rural areas tend to:

a. have fewer resources available to them
  b. have more resources available to them
  c. have about the same resources available to them
  d. there is no basis for comparison

Question 2

The exodus of U.S. jobs began:

a. Fairly recently, with the export of technology jobs to Bangladesh.
  b. As a result of the influx of immigrants into the U.S.
  c. In the 1960s, when automobile companies exported jobs to Mexico and elsewhere.
  d. With the advance of technology and its effect on trade.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

shaquita

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

C

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

gcook

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library