This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A commuter marriage refers to one in which a. the husband and wife work in different geographic ... (Read 64 times)

bio_gurl

A commuter marriage refers to one in which

a. the husband and wife work in different geographic areas.
  b. the husband and wife both take mass transit to work.
  c. the children take turns living with each parent.
  d. one spouse commutes to work and the other stays home.
  e. neither spouse has a stable job.

Question 2

Which of the following excerpts from Weinberg et al's interview data is an example of the stage of Settling into the Identity in developing a bisexual identity?

a. Reading The Bisexual OptionI realized then that bisexuality really existed and that's what I was..
  b. I thought I had to be either gay or straight..
  c. I just decided I was bi. I trusted my own sense of self..
  d. When I first had sexual feelings for females, I had the sense I should give up my feelings for men..

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jliusyl

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

C

bio_gurl

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
:D TYSM

EAN94

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

To maintain good kidney function, you should drink at least 3 quarts of water daily. Water dilutes urine and helps prevent concentrations of salts and minerals that can lead to kidney stone formation. Chronic dehydration is a major contributor to the development of kidney stones.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library