This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: It was President ____________ who fired and permanently replaced more than 1200 air-traffic ... (Read 15 times)

sdfghj

It was President ____________ who fired and permanently replaced more than 1200 air-traffic controllers.

A. Reagan
  B. George Bush I
  C. Bill Clinton
  D. George Bush II

Question 2

A survey of violence associated with the labor movement concluded that _______.

A. the use of violence was highly correlated with achieving the goals of the labor union
  B. the use of violence was always ruled out and therefore never used
  C. the use of violence achieved the goals of the labor union about 50 of the time
  D. the use of violence was almost always harmful to the union

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

krakiolit

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

sdfghj

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
Wow, this really help

AmberC1996

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library