This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Aiden has always been a bit shy and self-doubting. He tries to start a conversation with the ... (Read 19 times)

Anajune7

Aiden has always been a bit shy and self-doubting. He tries to start a conversation with the attractive young woman sitting next to him in the physics lecture hall, but she turns the other way and talks only with her friend. Which of the following thoughts is most likely to be running through Aidens mind?

a. She must be busy; Ill try again another time.
  b. Nobody likes me; nobody will ever like me.
  c. I may not be good at small talk but Im very good at physics.
  d. Its her loss.

Question 2

Mary rarely refers to her strengths or accomplishments when with friends, so they have little clue as to her self-esteem. If Mary is among the majority of people, she most likely ____.

a. judges herself more negatively and less positively than she judges others
  b. judges herself and others with complete fairness
  c. judges herself more positively and less negatively than she judges others
  d. judges herself and others very accurately

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cupcake16

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER:
b

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER:
c

Anajune7

Reply 2 on: Jun 19, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ttt030911

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library