This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A complete set of vitals is taken at the: a. beginning and end of the secondary assessment. b. ... (Read 12 times)

aabwk4

A complete set of vitals is taken at the:

a. beginning and end of the secondary assessment.
  b. beginning of the secondary assessment.
  c. end of the secondary assessment.
  d. end of the primary assessment.

Question 2

Which of the following responses is an appropriate response for the letter P in the OPQRST mnemonic for a patient with abdominal pain?

a. It hurts worse when I take a deep breath.
  b. My pulse feels as though it is racing.
  c. I have a past history of asthma.
  d. The pain started about two hours ago.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

amandalm

Answer to Question 1

Answer: a

Answer to Question 2

Answer: a

aabwk4

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

nanny

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library