This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The most widely used triage categorization system in the world is ID-ME. This acronym represents the ... (Read 11 times)

gonzo233

The most widely used triage categorization system in the world is ID-ME. This acronym represents the four specific triage categories used by NATO forces, National Disaster Life Support, public safety agencies, and search and rescue groups. The ID-ME triage categories are:

a. immediate, delayed, maximum, and exceptional.
  b. immediate, delayed, minimal, and expectant.
  c. immediate, detain, minimal, and expectant.
  d. immediate, delayed, minimal, and exceptional.

Question 2

Which of the following is not a key characteristic of facilities utilized in an Incident Command System?

a. They should be situated in public view so that they are easily located.
  b. They must grow be able to grow in size as needed.
  c. They must be accessible to incident personnel.
  d. They must be located in a secure, safe area.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jrpg123456

Answer to Question 1

Answer: b

Answer to Question 2

Answer: a

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library