This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following sets of personal protective equipment is MOST appropriate when assisting with ... (Read 40 times)

rayancarla1

Which of the following sets of personal protective equipment is MOST appropriate when assisting with a field delivery?

A) Gloves, gown, face shield, and mask B) Gloves and a closed air respirator
  C) Gloves and goggles only D) Gloves, gown, and N95 mask

Question 2

A 51-year-old female patient tripped in the kitchen and fell against a deep fryer, splashing hot oil onto her right arm. Assessment reveals partial- and deep partial-thickness burns to her arm. You estimate that the burn covers 2 of her body. Which statement, made by the patient, reveals the most important information when determining the overall severity of the burn?

A) I had a burn like this several years ago.
  B) I think that I lost control of my bladder.
  C) I have been a diabetic for several years.
  D) The doctor said that I scar very easily.