Author Question: You respond to a scene where gunshots have been heard, and there is a report of a man down. You ... (Read 7 times)

evelyn o bentley

You respond to a scene where gunshots have been heard, and there is a report of a man down. You should enter the scene when:

A) you arrive on the scene.
  B) dispatch informs you the scene is safe.
  C) you observe the gunman fleeing the scene.
  D) police officers arrive and secure the scene.

Question 2

The EMT would recognize potential elder neglect when the patient makes what statement?

A) They are rough with me when I wet myself.
  B) They do not give me my high blood pressure medications.
  C) They are spending my money on illegal drugs.
  D) They wake me up every 3 hours at night to see if I am incontinent.

anyusername12131

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

Did you know?

Certain topical medications such as clotrimazole and betamethasone are not approved for use in children younger than 12 years of age. They must be used very cautiously, as directed by a doctor, to treat any child. Children have a much greater response to topical steroid medications.

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library