This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A 66-year-old male is complaining of chest pain. The EMT is considering assisting with the patient's ... (Read 92 times)

Jipu 123

A 66-year-old male is complaining of chest pain. The EMT is considering assisting with the patient's prescribed nitroglycerin. Which one of the following patient statements is most relevant to the EMT at this time?

A) I forgot to take my high blood pressure medication this morning.
  B) I accidentally took five baby aspirins when the chest pain first started.
  C) I took a nitroglycerin yesterday for the pain and it didn't do anything.
  D) My urologist just started treating me for problems I am having with sex.

Question 2

An 11-month-old boy is conscious and not making any noises. His eyes are wide open, and his skin is turning blue around the lips. You suspect the child has:

A) experienced a seizure. B) a complete airway obstruction.
  C) cardiac arrest. D) a mild airway obstruction.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ahnyah

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Jipu 123

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
Excellent

xiazhe

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library