This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: You are caring for a crying 30-month-old male who fell 16 feet from a second-story window, landing ... (Read 22 times)

rayancarla1

You are caring for a crying 30-month-old male who fell 16 feet from a second-story window, landing on a patch of soft dirt and leaves. He is alert and oriented and complaining of left shoulder and arm pain. What instruction would you give to the team of EMS providers caring for this individual?

A) When we get him on the long board, place padding under his head.
  B) I will need a blood pressure every 5 minutes to see if he is in shock.
  C) It is important to keep him cool in the event he is in shock.
  D) Whatever we do, let's make sure his SpO2 is greater than 94.

Question 2

Which of the following children may be at a higher risk for child abuse?

A) Child with disabilities B) Premature child
  C) Twin child D) All of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Moriaki

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

rayancarla1

Reply 2 on: Jul 3, 2018
Excellent

mammy1697

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The tallest man ever known was Robert Wadlow, an American, who reached the height of 8 feet 11 inches. He died at age 26 years from an infection caused by the immense weight of his body (491 pounds) and the stress on his leg bones and muscles.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

Studies show that systolic blood pressure can be significantly lowered by taking statins. In fact, the higher the patient's baseline blood pressure, the greater the effect of statins on his or her blood pressure.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library