This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When the body's water moves from the bloodstream into the interstitial space, it is called: A) ... (Read 33 times)

segrsyd

When the body's water moves from the bloodstream into the interstitial space, it is called:

A) hypovolemia. B) dehydration. C) edema. D) hydrostatic.

Question 2

A woman calls the station and asks if you transported a patient named Patricia Gardner earlier in the day. She says that she is her friend and wants to know if she is okay. An appropriate response would be:

A) I can tell you that she was transported to the hospital, but I cannot tell you why.
  B) I do not doubt that you are her friend, but I cannot release that information.
  C) I cannot tell you that, but her family is at home and they can give you more information.
  D) She was treated for chest pain, but I cannot release her diagnosis for admission.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lin77x

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

segrsyd

Reply 2 on: Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

sailorcrescent

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library