Author Question: A 30-year-old is in the _____ stage of development. A) adolescent B) early adulthood C) middle ... (Read 46 times)

karateprodigy

A 30-year-old is in the _____ stage of development.

A) adolescent
  B) early adulthood
  C) middle adulthood
  D) older adulthood

Question 2

You arrive at a residence to assist another crew with a patient in cardiac arrest. As you enter the room, a brand new EMT informs you that he is having difficulty maintaining the mask seal to the patient's face while ventilating with the BVM. Which one of the following responses shows that you understand and can help with the problem?

A) I will check breath sounds to see if air is reaching the lungs.
  B) Why don't you try using a larger adult mask and flex the head forward?
  C) I will administer some cricoid pressure. That should help.
  D) Let me maintain the face-to-mask seal while you squeeze the bag.

ntsoane kedibone

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D