This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: With the outbreak of World War I in 1914, the great majority of Americans a. earnestly hoped to ... (Read 14 times)

fnuegbu

With the outbreak of World War I in 1914, the great majority of Americans

a. earnestly hoped to stay out of the war.
  b. favored entering the war in support of the Allies.
  c. supported the Central Powers.
  d. wanted to form a military alliance of neutral nations.
  e. favored U.S. mediation of the conflict.

Question 2

At the wartime Yalta conference, the Big Three allies

a. agreed that the Soviet Union would not receive any territorial concessions in the Far East.
  b. drafted a comprehensive peace settlement for the postwar world.
  c. agreed to establish a postwar international peacekeeping organization.
  d. agreed that the Soviet Union would enter the war against Japan within three months of the surrender of Germany.
  e. agreed to the division of Germany.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tofugiraffe

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

c, d

fnuegbu

Reply 2 on: Jul 4, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

31809pancho

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library