This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Identify each of the liabilities listed below using the following code: a. definitely ... (Read 23 times)

jon_i

Identify each of the liabilities listed below using the following code:

a. definitely determinable liability
  b. estimated liability

_______ 1. purchased merchandise on account
  _______ 2. had the employees work all month but won't pay them until next month
  _______ 3. owes the bank interest on an outstanding loan
  _______ 4. withheld 9,000 from the employees' earnings for payroll taxes
  _______ 5. sold 1,000,000 units during the current period and agreed to fix or replace each unit sold if it did not last two years or completely satisfy the customer
  _______ 6. borrowed money from a local bank

Question 2

Application documentation that describes the application and contains instructions for preparing inputs and using outputs is a(n):
 a. operations run manual
  b. user manual
  c. program documentation
  d. systems documentation

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bob

Answer to Question 1

a, a, a, a, b, a

Answer to Question 2

B

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 5, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

ghepp

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library