This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Mrs. Leoni designed her preschool program to encourage rule following, polite social behavior, and ... (Read 28 times)

drink

Mrs. Leoni designed her preschool program to encourage rule following, polite social behavior, and the development of fine motor skills for all of the boys and girls who attend her class. Which one of the following concepts does her methodology illustrate?

a. gender equity
  b. gender bias
  c. reflective teaching
  d. constructivism

Question 2

Lindel is told that his IQ score is 100, which indicates average current intellectual functioning. He responds, Hmmm . . . average. I bet I can improve my score if I study harder.. According to Carol Dweck, Lindel

a. is mistaken, because levels of intellectual functioning do not change over time.
  b. is subscribing to an incremental theory of cognitive ability.
  c. will likely be motivated to prove his ability by getting high grades and avoiding criticism from others.
  d. likely attributes his successes to task difficulty and his failures to low ability.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dudman123

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

drink

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

jordangronback

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Coca-Cola originally used coca leaves and caffeine from the African kola nut. It was advertised as a therapeutic agent and "pickerupper." Eventually, its formulation was changed, and the coca leaves were removed because of the effects of regulation on cocaine-related products.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library