Author Question: Emotions are ________. A) independent of the personality of individuals B) strongly affected by ... (Read 29 times)

Anajune7

Emotions are ________.

A) independent of the personality of individuals
  B) strongly affected by weather
  C) less intense as compared to moods
  D) less likely to be caused by a specific event than moods
  E) critical to rational thinking

Question 2

Which of the following is not an example of an ethical dilemma?

A) Do I allow some employees to work from home, and not others?
  B) Do I offer a bribe to land a contract?
  C) Do I write a check on a closed account?
  D) Do I fire an employee to avoid paying her a big bonus?
  E) Do I fire a whistle blower for exposing the company's wrongdoing?

vish98

Answer to Question 1

E
Explanation: E) Emotions are critical to rational thinking. We must have the ability to experience emotions to be rational. Why? Because our emotions provide important information about how we understand the world around us.

Answer to Question 2

A
Explanation: A) Increasingly the employees face ethical dilemmas and ethical choices, in which they are required to identify right and wrong conduct. What constitutes good ethical behavior has never been clearly defined, and, in recent years, the line differentiating right from wrong has blurred.