Author Question: Assistant hotel manager Wendy is informed that a couple staying at the hotel will be celebrating ... (Read 86 times)

pragya sharda

Assistant hotel manager Wendy is informed that a couple staying at the hotel will be celebrating their 75th wedding anniversary at the hotel.

Wendy gives the couple a Wow experience when she presents the couple with a small wedding cake with the number 75 written on the top.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

A coworker annoys you by frequently asking how to carry out certain functions on a computer. To use the technique of cognitive restructuring you would say to yourself, ________

A) It's fun being annoyed.
  B) Why worry? I'll soon find a way to get even.
  C) Teaching another person is a learning experience for me.
  D) I will breathe deeply each time I deal with this computer illiterate.

Sassygurl126

Answer to Question 1

TRUE

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library