This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In a conflict, an alternative would be ________. A) the consequences of not resolving a conflict ... (Read 58 times)

jake

In a conflict, an alternative would be ________.

A) the consequences of not resolving a conflict
  B) the consequences of not starting a conflict
  C) the third party affected by the conflict
  D) the third party involved in the conflict

Question 2

I would like to call this first meeting of union representatives and management to discuss quality issues to order, said Senior VP Raul Chavez.

As you all should now, we must either
  significantly increase quality or we will lose virtually all of our current contracts. Denise
  Wallace interjected, The union has drawn up a list of actions for both union members and
  management to take and I previously sent a copy to Andy Dobbins. Dobbins, Senior
  Operations Manager, held up the list and said, I've looked over the list and most of these are
  workable. I've also added a few ideas from management. Raul looked around the table and
  said, May I suggest we look over everything we have to date, change or make additions to that
  and come to a consensus on actions managers and union members can take? The others
  nodded in agreement. What conflict characteristics are present here?
  1. feud mentality
  2. everyone syndrome
  3. going for broke
  4. me syndrome
  5. you syndrome
  6. problem-solving mentality
  A) 2, 4, 5, and 6 B) 1, 3, 4, and 5
  C) 2 and 6 D) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6