This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Refer to Table 3.1. The basis of Mary Jane's thinking about the woman she interviewed is an example ... (Read 48 times)

Melani1276

Refer to Table 3.1. The basis of Mary Jane's thinking about the woman she interviewed is an example of basing a judgment on ________ information.

A) consensus
  B) consistency
  C) distinctiveness
  D) enhancement

Question 2

When we speak of liking or disliking someone or something, we are talking about the ________ component of our attitude toward that person or object.

A) behavioral
  B) cognitive
  C) affective
  D) evaluative

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mjenn52

Answer to Question 1

Saved me massive time.

Answer to Question 2

D

Melani1276

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

meow1234

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library