This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How does an organization maintain consistent values and beliefs over time? A) Retaining a small ... (Read 148 times)

mwit1967

How does an organization maintain consistent values and beliefs over time?

A) Retaining a small workforce of 20 or fewer employees
  B) Effective socialization
  C) Rewarding employees who maintain consistent values and beliefs
  D) Utilizing a role model or mentor program

Question 2

If a manager is using the business process, what question is he MOST LIKELY to ask?

A) How can I better motivate my employees?
  B) What are our clients' needs and wants?
  C) What techniques are most effective to ensure smooth relationships amongst co-workers?
  D) How can we increase profits while selling a lower-quality product?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

djofnc

Answer to Question 1

B
Explanation: B) Effective socialization will be the best way that an organization's core values and beliefs are consistent over time. The socialization process consists of four distinct stages, and each stage contributes to transmitting core values and beliefs successfully from employee to employee.

Answer to Question 2

B

mwit1967

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
Wow, this really help

cpetit11

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Drug abusers experience the following scenario: The pleasure given by their drug (or drugs) of choice is so strong that it is difficult to eradicate even after years of staying away from the substances involved. Certain triggers may cause a drug abuser to relapse. Research shows that long-term drug abuse results in significant changes in brain function that persist long after an individual stops using drugs. It is most important to realize that the same is true of not just illegal substances but alcohol and tobacco as well.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Eating food that has been cooked with poppy seeds may cause you to fail a drug screening test, because the seeds contain enough opiate alkaloids to register as a positive.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library