Author Question: The job characteristics model proposes that ________ of the five core dimensions of a job are the ... (Read 66 times)

lidoalex

The job characteristics model proposes that ________ of the five core dimensions of a job are the key determinants of intrinsic motivation.

A) objective characteristics
  B) employees' perceptions
  C) managers' perceptions
  D) coworkers' impressions

Question 2

Which of the following is the LEAST LIKELY question that an employee would ask himself when thinking about what to do and how hard to try to succeed at work?

A) How much money will the company gain from this work?
  B) Will I be able to obtain outcomes I want?
  C) Do I need to perform at a high level to obtain these outcomes?
  D) If I try hard, will I be able to perform at a high level?

Jsherida

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library