Author Question: I am open and non-defensive, being quick to admit when I do not have the answer, or when I have made ... (Read 12 times)

bucstennis@aim.com

I am open and non-defensive, being quick to admit when I do not have the answer, or when I have made a mistake.

I listen attentively to the ideas and feelings of others, actively communicating my interest in their contributions, and my understanding of their points of view. I am willing to be influenced by others. I give credit to others for their ideas and accomplishments. I make sure that everyone has a chance to be heard before decisions are made, even when I do not agree with their position. I show trust in others, and I help them to bring out and develop their strengths and abilities.
  a. participation and trust
  b. reward and punishment
  c. common vision
  d. assertive persuasion
  e. none of the above

Question 2

Which influence style is this?

I am direct and positive in asserting my own wishes and requirements. I let others know what I want from them, and I am quick to tell others when I am pleased or dissatisfied with their performance.

I am willing to use my influence and authority to get others to do what I want. I skillfully use a combination of pressures and incentives to get others to agree with my plans and proposals, and I follow up to make sure they carry out agreements and commitments. I readily engage in bargaining and negotiation to achieve my objectives, using both tough and conciliatory styles according to the realities of power and position in each situation.
  a. participation and trust
  b. reward and punishment
  c. common vision
  d. assertive persuasion
  e. none of the above

jaaaaaaa

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

B