This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What was found in research on the effectiveness of self-managed teams? A) Organizational ... (Read 14 times)

Coya19@aol.com

What was found in research on the effectiveness of self-managed teams?

A) Organizational commitment usually increased.
  B) Turnover and absenteeism were usually lower.
  C) The results were not consistent across studies.
  D) Productivity and quality improved substantially.

Question 2

Discuss why Robert Iverson, former chairman of Kiwi Airlines, commented that: One of the stupidest things I ever did was call everybody owners

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

reelove4eva

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

The dark side of participation was an amazing lack of concern for management decisions. Many employee-owners failed to follow management directives if they did not agree with them. Employees demanded input in every decision, a factor that led to stagnation in decision making and an inability to act to solve problems.

Coya19@aol.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
Gracias!

billybob123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library