This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A leader who allows team members to make decisions without input is: A) Republic B) ... (Read 58 times)

evelyn o bentley

A leader who allows team members to make decisions without input is:

A) Republic

B) Autocratic

C) Democratic

D) None of the above

Question 2

In regard to leadership:

A) Not all managers are leaders

B) All leaders are managers

C) All bosses are leaders

D) Leaders delegate all work

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

shailee

Answer to Question 1

Please could you help me with another one. Thank you

Answer to Question 2

A

evelyn o bentley

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
Wow, this really help

hollysheppard095

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

Though newer “smart” infusion pumps are increasingly becoming more sophisticated, they cannot prevent all programming and administration errors. Health care professionals that use smart infusion pumps must still practice the rights of medication administration and have other professionals double-check all high-risk infusions.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library