Author Question: Firms using a ________ are more likely to locate responsibility for one product line in one country ... (Read 127 times)

NClaborn

Firms using a ________ are more likely to locate responsibility for one product line in one country and responsibility for a second product line in another.

A) multidomestic strategy
  B) home replication strategy
  C) transnational strategy
  D) global strategy

Question 2

The decision-making process for a company's reinvestment choices is often different from those for new investment choices because ________.

A) internal rate of return and other financial measurement criteria are more difficult to compile and analyze on existing operations, given currency translation distortions
  B) failure to support an existing investment may jeopardize the firm's operations and competitiveness in that country
  C) most of the net value of foreign investment comes from new international capital transfers rather than from reinvestment of earnings abroad
  D) corporate management feels that country managers are best able to make divestment decisions

Question 3

Identify the best apology from these choices.

a. I'm sorry that you feel that way.
  b. I'm apologizing for the conduct that was alleged I did.
  c. I'm sorry that I didn't give you credit for the work you did at our meeting.
  d. I'm sorry for whatever I might have done.

izzat

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

Sent you a PM please check your forum inbox. Thank you

Answer to Question 3

c