This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jeff Richards works for an American MNC. For more than 10 years, Jeff was posted in the company's ... (Read 79 times)

mynx

Jeff Richards works for an American MNC. For more than 10 years, Jeff was posted in the company's subsidiary in Ghana.

Upon returning to his home country a few months ago, Jeff reported that his international experience had substantially enhanced his skills of making decisions with less information and more uncertainty about the outcome. In this instance, Jeff alludes to which of the following acquired skills?
  A) tolerance for ambiguity
  B) technical skills
  C) managerial skills
  D) multiple perspectives

Question 2

A repatriated manager says, I learned to understand situations from the viewpoint of local employees and businesspeople when I worked overseas. Which of the following acquired skills is the manager referring to in this instance?

A) technical skills
  B) multiple perspectives
  C) managerial skills
  D) tolerance for ambiguity

Question 3

According to Berthoin, which of the following types of knowledge gained abroad helps in understanding the differences in customer preferences?

A) knowledge about why
  B) knowledge about when
  C) knowledge about what
  D) knowledge about who

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jamesnevil303

Answer to Question 1

Awesome job my friend

Answer to Question 2

Please could you help me with another one. Thank you

Answer to Question 3

C

mynx

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
Gracias!

parshano

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library