Author Question: How to rearrange potential divider circuit formula? (Read 1334 times)

Garrulous

I have already re-arranged the potential divider formula from Vout=R2/(R1+R2 )*Vin  to 1/Vout =(R1+R2/R2) * 1/Vin

My question to you is how I can rearrange this further to get
1/Vout =( R1/Vin)*(1/R2) + 1/Vin.

I am doing this so I can get it in the form y=mx+c
Please show the working
Thanks in advance.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library